Portable Solar Generator
BWM Portable Solar Generator Units are the devices that store energy generated from the solar panels for later use. These units are portable lithium batteries that help you to use power further off the grid.
This is a very innovative concept introduced by Bharat Wire Mesh which has proved to be a highly effective solution.
Advantages of Solar Generators:
- Self-relying Solution – With a battery, the energy that your solar panels create that is not used at the time when its generated, gets stored. You can use the stored energy at night or doing those cloudy times when you need electricity.
- No Extra Power Supply Required – The ability to store energy allows you to be less dependent on the grid for additional power. Solar batteries can help insulate you from the consequences of poor grid management. You move to greater self-sufficiency and are more in control of your energy destiny.
- Plug-in and Use – BWM Solar units are portable and can be deployed for temporary use. With relatively no cost to deploy, operators only have to set up the panels at the location. After the job is complete, individuals can move the entire system to a different part of the site to support other equipment or tasks.
- Environment Friendly – Your solar unit will continue to use fewer resources throughout the year while producing little to no waste and pollution. Because of advances in photovoltaic technology, panels create less pollution than fossil fuels during their comparative lifetime uses.
- Quick Charging – These units can be changed easily within 4-5 hours and are beneficial for long-lasting requirements.